Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's Almost Time!

Hi, all!

I just wanted to remind you that this Saturday (February 26) is the big reveal for the Bead Soup Blog Party!  I've had a busy couple of months, but once my beading area finally got arranged from the move, I sat down with my bead soup and the design just kind of happened within a few minutes.  I sat down, looked at it, and had it done within about 20 minutes!

So here are my ingredients again:

And again, upside down.  Seriously, Blogger? How does this happen???

I don't have any sneak peeks because I haven't bought a new camera yet and it was one of the casualties of moving.  However, I'm buying a new camera and taking pictures of my creation tomorrow night, and getting all set up for the reveal!

So we'll see you here Saturday!  Can't wait to see what everyone else made!  Be sure to check out my partner's reveal, too!  I sent her some yummy stuff in all my favorite colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments and will reply to you if you leave a way to reach you!