Monday, January 28, 2013

Bead Soup Blog Party!

The reason I started this blog way back when was so that I could join the Bead Soup Blog Party that Lori does every year. I've participated twice and had a blast. 

The first time, I was paired with Shirley. She sent me a challenging focal that I struggled with, but ended up with something I ended up liking.


The second time, my partner was Terry.  I loved what I ended up making with the soup she sent me.






I wear this all the time - the garnet chips and the pendant make me so happy!

This year, I can't wait to see who I'm being paired with. I've already started gathering my soup ingredients for my partner.

Since the last time I was in a BSBP, Lori has started a Facebook group for beaders and it's a wonderful community. I feel like I've gotten to know some people, and that is going to make this one extra special!

I'm all signed up - are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments and will reply to you if you leave a way to reach you!