Monday, April 15, 2013

Blog Hops Galore!

Are you still hopping like a little bunny and seeing the Bead Soup goodness like I am? My reveal is next week and I'm seriously intimidated by all the amazing work out there. Hopefully my creations will measure up!

In all the madness, I've joined THREE more blog hops!

The first one on the schedule is the Earring Swap hosted by Whimsical Monkey Artisan Jewelry



The second is in July and it's the Seasons Blog Hop hosted by Pine Ridge Treasures. She sends you a kit with random beads and findings and you create a piece of jewelry that represents either a season of the year or a season in your life. Sounds like a challenge to me!






The third is in August and it's the Summer Color Surprise Blog Hop, also hosted by Pine Ridge Treasures. Lisa sends you some beads in a specific color palette and you create jewelry with what she sends. She chooses the color palette for you randomly.  I got my kit in the mail last week and I'll post about it once we get through the Bead Soup madness!


I'm so excited to be actively blogging again and creating jewelry. I'm also working feverishly on getting my Etsy store set up. Yes, I've started a business and I'm ready to sell. So be on the lookout for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments and will reply to you if you leave a way to reach you!