2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous
4. Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award! (this will have to happen tomorrow)
Seven random things about me:
- I don't know when I was born. I was found in a garbage can in the winter of 1974 in South Korea and taken to an orphanage. They think I was about a month old, so they gave me a birthday the month before. I was adopted when I was five months old and a few years later, the orphanage had a fire and burned to the ground. There is no record of me left in Korea that I know of.
- I have a serious Coca-Cola problem. I consume WAY too much of it. Seriously.
- I love my job, even lately, when I'm working 60 hour weeks. I do wish there were two of me, though, so I could get a little more rest.
- I started taking piano lessons when I was three years old. I attribute my ability to type 130+ words per minute to that.
- I don't really enjoy sweets - I'd rather have a crispy, salty snack instead of candy.
- I have never wanted to have kids, even when I was young.
- About a year and a half ago, I decided to go back to school part-time and it was a great decision. No matter how stressed I get in a semester, I still love the fact that I'm back in school.