Saturday, January 15, 2011

Oh, Hiiii!

I'm thrilled to announce that I'm not dead.  I'm still sick and kind of dragging my butt on the floor like a dog, but I definitely didn't die.  What?!? I consider that good news!

To give you an idea of what I've been up to...
BTW, this craptastic picture was taken with my cell phone while my boyfriend sleeps and I didn't want to disturb him!  Kelley, do you see your eggs?  They are awaiting their masterpiece!


Yup.  This is my "studio" (she says, tongue firmly in cheek).  I like the word studio, but what I mean to say is the desk I use for homework and studying during the semester, which is actually a table shoved into a corner of our bedroom out the way of everything.

With that said, things are going to be changing a bit around here and we are moving to a different house.  We still rent, and even though renting isn't the best idea for everyone, it is where we are at this stage in life.  The owners of the house we are living in are trying to sell it so they didn't renew our lease and we are moving to a different house at the end of this month.  May be time to pack away the beads, you say?  Uh, yeah.

One of the many, many benefits of the new house (better neighbors, bigger house, nicer, newer house), is that there are three bedrooms plus a den.  What does this mean?  I get to have a craft room!  Can't even TELL you how excited I am about that!  Er...what I'm not excited about is packing and moving and cleaning.

So I'm terribly sorry, but with being sick, moving, working full time and a new semester starting next week, I won't be able to start my monthly giveaways until February.  I'll try to make it double nice, though, how about that?  :)

Peace out, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments and will reply to you if you leave a way to reach you!