Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bead Soup Blog Party - Meet My Partner!

After a small hiatus, I'm back in the Bead Soup Blog Party!  This will be my third one and I just "met" my partner electronically over the weekend.  She is the wonderful Diane Valasek of Dragonfly Close.  We've been exchanging emails the past few days and it's like we are old friends from way back already! It's a small world - she lived in Arizona at one time and still has friends here.

I was peeking through her blog and saw some amazing jewelry. Look at this necklace:


It's reminds me of the 1920's and the flapper style, almost. I love the different kinds of chain and the combination of textures!

Diane is also a gardener - check out the gorgeous necklace and bracelet she made!



Gorgeous, right?

Go check out her blog!  I am putting the finishing touches on her soup ingredients and will post again once it all goes together!  I also have some other purchases from Tucson I need to show you!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments and will reply to you if you leave a way to reach you!