Monday, February 25, 2013

Bead Soup - What I Sent

Remember the teaser photos I showed you?


Well, it's finally time to see what I sent Diane, my Bead Soup partner!



I gave her two focals and two clasps. Who doesn't like options?  The ceramic bead is from Gaea and the lampwork bead is from Maria Grimes. The teal color in the lampwork bead really spoke to me. The silver clasp is sterling from the Tucson show and the other is Vintaj.


 So, we have sari silk, quartz, amazonite, Swarovski, Czech glass, wood, freshwater pearls, and aquamarine beads.  Like I said - the teal spoke to me and I had to play off that color.


 Here's the whole soup. I can't wait to see what she makes with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments and will reply to you if you leave a way to reach you!